Foundations of Creative Engagement: Overview
Learn about and cultivate your creative strengths inside and outside the classroom. Understand the necessary conditions for your students’ creative engagement in learning. Learn how to adapt and implement creative routines to develop your students’ creative habits and build a classroom culture for creativity. Develop skills in cross-cutting techniques for metaphor and reflection. Envision early stages of arts integration and connect with other educators in a growing professional learning community.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
● Learn about the importance of metaphor in creative study
● Practice routines for further creative exploration inside the classroom and beyond
● Learn and practice self-reflection exercises
● Apply/integrate creativity exercises into classroom content
● Practice classroom routines for furthering your students’ understanding of their own creativity
Let's Begin our Creative Journey Together!
DIVE INTO A WORLD OF CREATIVE ENGAGEMENT
Foundations for Creative Engagement
SIGN UP TO START YOUR MAKESPACE JOURNEY
Join Music and Media Arts 101 Today
Contact us if you’re interested in learning more about the current grant opportunity or about the makeSPACE project.